AANGIK Established in 2007.
- The forum aims at promoting cultural activities among the students.
- The forum aims at maintaining an environment for growth of social commitment within the campus.
Events of 2007
- Workshop on Theatre
Resource Person:- Pakija Begum (12 Sept 2007 -29 Sept 2007)
- Workshop on Modern Creative songs Chorus and Jyoti Sangit
Events of 2010
- Workshop on Theatre for 3 weeks .
Resource Person:- Pakija Begum(10 Aug 2010 to 30 Aug 2010)
- Workshop on Chorus
Resource Person:-Ramen Barua (10 Aug 2010 to 15 Aug 2010)
- Workshop on Satria Dance for 2 Weeks.
Resource Person:-Anita Sarma (10 Aug 2010 to 23 Aug 2010)
Events of 2012
- Workshop on Theatre under the aegis of CPE(College with potential for excellence) scheme.Resource Person:- Pakija Begum (10 Feb 2012 – 2 March 2012)
- Workshop on classical music. Resource Person:-Mitali Dey (2 March – 15 March 2012)
- Workshop on Satria Dance under the aegis of IQAC. Resource Person:-Anita Sarma
Events of 2018 (Summer Activities)
- Workshop on Theatre under the aegis of IQAC .
Resource Person :- Pakija Begum(1 Jun 2018 – 20 Jun 2018)
Workshop Faculty:- Bhaskar Barua and Babi Barua
- Valedictory of the WorkshopWorkshop Production SHASTI(Play)Story Written by : Rabindra Nath Thakur.
Translated by : Dr. Birendra Kumar Bhattacharyya
Dramatisation by: Anup Hazarika
Direction : Pakija begum
Assistant: Bhaskar Barua and Babi Barua
Students Participents:-Sumi Das,Colombia Boruah,Neehachmita Kalita,Niyor Hazarika,Barasha Medhi,Nandita Goswami,Susmita Kalita,Riya Mahanta,Krishnamoni Deka,Chayanika Barman,Karishma Lahkar