- Books are issued to students for a period of 15 (fifteen) days. They may be reissued for another 15 days.
- An overdue charge of Rs. 1.00 only per day is levied if a book is kept beyond the due date.
- Books on loan with members can be recalled at any time, without assigning any reason thereof.
- Members should satisfy themselves about the physical condition of the books they wish to borrow before getting them issued; otherwise they will be held responsible for any damage or mutilation noticed at the time of return.
- Reference books marked restricted and bound volumes of periodicals and question papers are not issued on loan.