- Please visit the Study Center during the above mentioned Office time only.
- The Study center will follow Govt of Assam And Gauhati University Holiday list.
- All counseling classes will be held in Sunday only.
- The SC will be closed on Sunday if some other exams are held in the college or another notified holiday falls on that Sunday( e g if 15 August falls on Sunday, the center will be closed on that day)
- If classes are cancelled, it will be notified in advance through this website.
- They should note the respective counselor’s contact number and contact them before coming for classes.
- Classes will be held as per the Time table displayed in the SC office. Masters First Year course from 10 am to 12 pm; Second year from 12 pm to 2 pm.
SUBMISSION OF ASSIGNMENTS
- Assignments must be submitted in hand written legal papers, write name, enrolment number, course code etc with utmost care.
- Must enclose the filled in acknowledge form ( see program guide book)and the respective question paper
- Should be submitted in stapled, not in binding or spiral binding.
- No plastic file cover should be used.
- No assignments will be accepted after the last date fixed by IGNOU Head Office.
- While submitting , the details must be written in the SC office registrar having serial number and that number must be written in the respective assignments.
- The sealed counterfoil bearing the serial number must be kept in safe custody for future reference.
- No examination form will be issued with out showing the assignment submission counter slip or assignment uploaded grade card.
- If assignments are not upgraded after submission for duplicate attested copy of award list they have to show the assignment deposit counterfoil.
- The Study center will not take any responsibility if assignments are submitted somewhere other than the SC office
For Submitting Journal,Project Report
- The learner must consult the respective counselor before starting the project.
- They are to be submitted to the S C Co-ordinator during his IGNOU office time and then only the SC will send them for evaluation etc.
- They must not be handed over to the counselor directly for evaluation.
- The SC will directly send them in a lot to Delhi for necessary action.
Practical examinations will be held in the specified time fixed by SC only
- Generally practical is held in JUNE and NOVEMBER only.
- It is compulsory to attend practical classes held before the practical examination ( Minimum 7 days per paper, from Monday to Saturday or as fixed by the SC)
Term End Examination (TEE)
Generally TEE is held in JUNE and DECEMBER only.
- The learners are to sit only as per the Seat plane provide by the SC.
- They must bring I card and Hall ticket.
- They are strictly barred from using any unfair mean in the Exam.
- If found they will be immediately expelled and will be reported to their concerned offices where they are posted.
- They must follow the exam norms printed in their hall tickets.
- They must have to sign in the attendance sheet every time they appear in an exam and sign whenever they take loose sheets.
- As the SC is within a Girls’ College all learners specially the male learners must take extra care not to disturb the internal atmosphere of the college.