The IQAC of Handique Girls’ College was established in the year 2004 with the aim to develop a system for continuous and consistent improvement in the overall performance of the college. Our college is now preparing for its accreditation for the third cycle.
The primary objectives of IQAC are:
- The promotion of measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- To obtain, evaluate and act on feedback responses from students/parents/alumni/teachers for quality related institutional processes.
- To promote relevance of academic programmes and encourage research.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning, creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education.
- To ensure timely and efficient performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other Institutions.
- To ensure active and equal participation of all stakeholders in the process of decision making in all spheres of institutional activity.
- Inculcation of a scientific temper in order to reorient societal attitudes and prejudices.