The IQAC of Handique Girls’ College was established in the year 2004 with the aim to develop a system for continuous and consistent improvement in the overall performance of the college. Our college is now preparing for its accreditation for the third cycle.
The primary objectives of IQAC are:
- The promotion of measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- To obtain, evaluate and act on feedback responses from students/parents/alumni/teachers for quality related institutional processes.
- To promote relevance of academic programmes and encourage research.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning, creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education.
- To ensure timely and efficient performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other Institutions.
- To ensure active and equal participation of all stakeholders in the process of decision making in all spheres of institutional activity.
- Inculcation of a scientific temper in order to reorient societal attitudes and prejudices.
|1||Chairperson||Dr. Utpal Dutta|
|2||Member from Management (President or his Nominee)||Prof. Nani Gopal Mahanta|
|3||Member from Administration||Prof. A K. Buragohain, Chairperson (Academic), Royal Global University; Former Vice Chancellor, Dibrugarh University.|
|4||Member from Administration (Retd. Principal)||Dr. Indra Bhattacharyya|
|5||Member from Administration |
|Dr. Indira Bordoloi|
|6||Co-ordinator||Dr. Bandana Nabis Das|
|7||IQAC Expert||Dr. Santanu Baishya, Cotton University
Dr. Utpal Sharma, Gauhati University
Dr. Parag Phukan, Gauhati University
|8||Vice Principal||Mrs. Nirmali Medhi|
|9||Convenor, Academic Committee||Dr. Mitali Goswami,
Dr. Meenakshi Sarma Pathak
|10||Convenor, Finance Committee||Dr. Dhritikesh Chakrabarty|
|11||Representative, Planning Committee||Mr. Rajib Kumar Das|
|12||Representative, Grievance Redressal Cell||Mrs. Nilakkhee Baishya Thakuria|
|13||Co-ordinator, CBCS||Dr. Shakeel Zamal|
|14||Convenor, Classroom & Routine Committee||Mr. Jayanta Kumar Manta|
|15||Convenor, Examination Branch||Dr. Bedabrat Saikia|
|16||Convenor, Institutional Data Control Cell||Mr. Manas Kamal Gogoi|
|17||Convenor, Construction Committee||Dr. Nabajyoti Das|
|18||President, HGC Teachers’ Unit||Dr. Dhirendra Mohan Kumar|
|19||Alumni Member||Smti. Nayan Sharma|
|20||Entrepreneurial Expert||Mrs. Jahnabi Phukan|
|21||President, HGC Students’ Union||Parineeta Medhi|
|22||Secretary, HGC Students’ Union||Dikhita Gogoi|
|23||Local Society (Representative)||Prof. Alaka Sarma|
- AQAR 2013-14
- AQAR 2014-15
- AQAR 2015-16
- AQAR 2016-17
- AQAR 2017-18